Friday, September 7, 2012

Paper Piecing Workshop

Following are some (ok, a lot) of pictures from the paper piecing workshop that many of the guild members attended August 25-26th. Kare and I had a great time and I think (or at least I hope) that everyone else had fun and learned a lot. By the way, thanks for your patience with my voice. The voice is back, and if you ask my husband I haven't stopped talking since its return.  :-)

Now I know I'm going to make a mistake in labeling these, but I'm going to try anyway. Enjoy!

One quarter of Beth' block prior to trimming.
 

Carolyn is organizing and designing! This is Dot-tastic!


This may be scary, but there was a consultation about someone's block layout. This could be a joke. How many Milan Quilt Builders does it take to put together a wallhanging?  No one knows because we never made a decision.  :-)
 
 
Donna has made a design change (not a mistake!) for the center circle. Looks good!!


Doris G. has a shining set of geese! (Are they albino?)


Kathy W's, I think?? Whoever's it is, it looks great.


Pam B's with a light background looks so soft!


Kathy G's Halloween version looks fun! Makes me think of a bowl full of trick or treat candy.
 
 
Doris W's patterned background adds a lot of texture and movement to this wallhanging!
 
 
Sorry I don't know who's this is.  Pam Br.??  :-(
 
 
Roberta's ???
 
 
Deb L's green geese will be ready for the green beer on St. Patrick's Day! Or a red border and bow and this would be a great Christmas quilt.
 
 
Linda's quilt before borders looks very comfy and country to me.
 
 
Roberta is ready for borders! Love it!
 
 
Sue's looks like stained glass with the light behind it!
 
 
Oops! I think Jeanette was tired or she has some very unruly geese!
 
Participants have been asked to bring their project, no matter how far along it is, to the September meeting. I'll get some pictures and post an update. 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment