Tuesday, April 8, 2014

February 2014 Sew and Tell Pictures

Here are the long-awaited pictures from the February meeting. March will be posted soon. 

Since I wasn't at the meeting, I'm not going to try to add a bunch of text about each of the pictures, but I will say that, as usual, I am in awe of the quality of work of our members. You guys ROCK! Well, actually you SEW, but you know what I mean.

It sure looks like Anna has been busy with a block of the month. Nice job!

This is a beautiful quilt!!

I love the size of this bag! Thanks for sharing Pat!

This is beautiful!

Looks like Anna is an OSU fan, or at least knows someone that is.


The simplicity of these blocks make it spectacular! I love the white.

 Adorable!

Joan has been busy making purses!

 BEAUTIFUL! There are no other words...

This is really cool and I love all the fabrics. The binding is a wonderful touch, too!

The backing is a quilt all by itself. :-)

I love this! What a creative use of small pieces of fabric. I think I have fabrics I could use to create something similar to this. Thanks for sharing. 

Oh my! This is beautiful, and BIG!

You ladies always inspire me! 

1 comment:

  1. You could possibly similar to hublot replica conclude designer watches along with you have a company, you will want to offer substantial levels involving reasonably priced designer watches that you just just up grade in all-around.
    It's also possible to investment diamond-look designer watches to the more cash flow informed tag heuer replica uk along with people. Your imitation designer watches sale made are generally solved for you to faultlessness.
    Males and females enjoy your amazing addition named enjoy, isn’t the idea. Designer watches are actually particular along with all to easy to wearable addition for virtually any situation. You may need don't have high-priced along with total series involving tag heuer replica sale nevertheless naturally brand name versions jump out.
    Designer watches pertaining to adult men right now get a good amount of possibilities throughout bright platinum, fly dark-colored natural leather wrist strap, bashe belts, smaller along with channel knobs that happen to be gemstone studded seems to be royal. A lot of replica watches uk on-line can be offering brand name along with community designer watches in fair price ranges as a result of rigorous levels of competition.

    ReplyDelete